Our mission is to transport students to and from school in clean, well-maintained bus vehicles driven by responsible, certified drivers.
Important Bus Route Change for Mohawk Trail Regional/Colrain Students, Effective January 2, 2019
The Mohawk Trail Regional School Colrain bus route #12 and the Colrain Central School bus route #13C will have bus pick-up time changes:
Mohawk Trail Regional School
Route #12- 6:47 Adamsville Rd, 6:54 CRN Adamsville Rd./Hillman, 6:56 Adamsville Rd, 6:57 Adamsville Rd./ Maxim Rd,7:05 Hager Cross Rd/Heath Rd, 7:08 Heath Rd/Dwight Cross, 7:11 Thibedeuo/Heath Rd, 7:13 Foundry Village Rd,7:18 Main Rd/Church St., 7:19 Main Rd/Griswoldville St, 7:20 Main Rd, Continue onto Mohawk High School.
Colrain Central School
Route #13C 7:36 Jacksonville Rd, 7:38 Jacksonville Rd/Reils Lane, 7:41 Jacksonville Rd, 7:45 Thompson/Jacksonville Rd, 7:48 Thompson Rd, 7:55 Ed Clark Rd., 7:57 Christian Hill Rd., 7:59 Wilson Hill, 8:13 Crn of Hillman/Adamsville Rd., 8:18 Adamsville Rd/Stetson Brs Rd, 8:31 Heath Rd, 8:33 Heath Rd/Maxam Rd, 8:34 Heath Rd./Dwight Cross Rd, Continue to Colrain Central School.
If you have any questions, please call Dawn Brown at the Shelburne office at (413) 489.3194 ext. 10 or Robin Pease at the Mohawk Trail Regional School District at (413) 625.0192 ext. 1021.
Riding the bus is a privilege, not a right. For the safety of all passengers, bus drivers ensure that all bus riders observe the following regulations:
- Riders may not stand or move from seat to seat at any time during the trip.
- We will not tolerate cursing, vulgar language, or indecent behavior.
- Riders may not open emergency exits at any time except during an actual emergency or during a designated emergency evacuation drill.
- Students may not tease, scuffle, trip, hold, hit, or use their hands or feet in any objectionable manner.
- Students must remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- We do not permit food or beverages on the bus.