The Mohawk Trail and Hawlemont Regional School Districts operate as separate entities; however, to optimize operating efficiencies and recognize cost savings, have opted to share certain resources.
Previously Recorded School Committee Meetings
We will continue to post our previously recorded school committee meetings below for the public to view.
- September 24, 2020 - Recorded School Committee/Communications Subcommittee Meeting
- September 9, 2020 - Recorded Meeting
- August 13, 2020 - Special Recorded Meeting
- August 5, 2020 - Recorded Meeting
- July 8, 2020 - Recorded Meeting
- June 2, 2020 - Recorded Meeting
- May 13, 2020 - Recorded Meeting
- May 5, 2020 - Recorded Meeting
- April 15, 2020 - Recorded Meeting
Mohawk Trail Regional School Committee Mission
It is the mission of the MTRSD School Committee to ensure that the district consistently provides the highest possible quality of education to every district student while wisely managing the financial resources available to do so. The School Committee will carry out its functions openly, with civility and integrity, seeking participation and input from educators and administrators, local officials, parents, students, and citizens of our member communities.
To contact the MTRSD School Committee, you can email all members here or contact them individually below.
Mohawk Trail Regional School Committee Members
The MTRSD School Committee is comprised of 16 elected representatives, two from each member town.
Hawlemont Regional School District
For information specific to the Hawlemont RSD Committee, please refer to the information provided below.
Hawlemont School Committee Members
The Hawlemont School Committee is comprised of six elected representatives.